SoundMachine is excited to announce that our new service, Business Premium powered by Napster, is now available across all participating platforms. The new tier is the ultimate music subscription for businesses, blending SoundMachine’s robust scheduling and management features with Napster’s powerful music programming technology and catalog.
Business Premium subscribers will be able to access over 200 of Napster’s stations and create custom stations starting from an artist or song. Of course, you’ll still get all the benefits of our Business tier, including full licensing for Public Performance in the U.S. via ASCAP, BMI, and SESAC and Canada via SOCAN and RE:SOUND. Business Premium is available on the SoundMachine web player and iOS App, as well as third-party devices like SONOS and the dedicated SoundMachine player hardware so that owners of shops, restaurants, cafés, hotels, spas, or any other kind of business can enjoy the best music at minimum investment.
The two types of subscription services for business are as follows:
Business Plan — $26.95 per month per location (billed annually). Includes over 60 stations with the best professionally curated music and features specially designed for business environments. The Business Plan includes the following features that make music management at any commercial environment much easier:
- Mix stations: Access an array of complementary genres to adjust to your brand image. Mix different stations to create the perfect sound for your business.
- Schedule: Program what you want to hear over the course of the day, without having to change anything manually. That means jazz in the morning and indie in the afternoon.
- Add messages: Your promotional business messages can be uploaded to show up at scheduled intervals along with the music. Deliver the right music and the right messages together.
- Control multiple locations from one account: We make it easy for large and small chain businesses to control the music at their various locations from one central account. Worry less and let the music play.
Business Premium Plan — $31.95 per month per location (billed annually). Created in partnership with Napster, this plan offers more content for those audiophiles that want enhanced personalization of their business’ sound. With Napster’s catalog of over 40 million songs, Business Premium gives the user access to all of the above features plus:
- All of Napster’s stations: Access to over 200 of Napster’s stations that are most suited for business environments, free of explicit content, and ready to set the mood.
- Create your own custom stations: Easily create a custom station by simply entering an artist name or song, and we will take care of the rest. Make your sound as unique as your business is.
Both services have a 30-day trial period, and no credit card is required.
If you are ready to sign up for an account, visit www.sound-machine.com/register, and if you’d like to upgrade your current account to the new Premium Plan, you can make the switch by visiting the billing page for your existing account.
SoundMachine now serves more than 10,000 locations across several countries, with customers including major fashion luxury brands such as Loewe (LVMH Group) and La Perla; hotel, restaurant, and coffee shop chains; and thousands of medium to small businesses. SoundMachine partners include major telecom companies, such as Vodafone, as well as thousands of AV installers.